All 16 art Reviews

FAMIRY ART FAMIRY ART

mflgrp

Really wonderful drawing. The lines and stippling are really clean and great, and I like the way you do arms and legs and hands and feet. But, it's not a ten because I prefer more color.

Jesus Jesus

hrumpha mumph

So do you mean you were drinking the red wine?

Johannery Johannery

Bah!

You spelled my name wrong! And I'm so small!
Speaking of names, is yours Johannes, Johannek, or Johannery? I don't understand the differences.
Good drawing.

Johannek responds:

haha, yeah it can be really confusing!
My real name is Johannes, and that's what most people call me in real life. But a group of my friends sometimes call me Johannery. And Johannek is just some random twist of my name i often use in the internet.

woman. woman.

Nice

The face looks really well done but the neck and shoulders look like an afterthought, without using any kind of model. You could fix this by adding the definition of the neck muscles and collarbone.

Oelbachtaucher responds:

thanks. you're right. :)

Princess Princess

whoa nelly

This piece does three things very well: shows your creative skills, your fantastic sense of humor, and finally, picks out the losers on newgrounds who cannot laugh at something that fooled them.

Johannek responds:

haha, thank you shrewm!

Basilisk Basilisk

love it

Ignore the guy below me, this is wonderful. The only thing I would change is the background; I can see what you were going for I think, but this one doesn't seem to quite fit the drawing.

Her Glory Her Glory

bootiful

It's cool. Is she a ceratopsid? (yeah I looked it up)

Iron-Man Or Donkey-Man Iron-Man Or Donkey-Man

Excellent

The only thing it needs is color.

Hungry Hungry

Wowza

I am completely blown away by this. Are you really only 15? If so, you are crazy good. This drawing especially is wonderful. The apple tree, the stump arms, the horrible breast-eyes... waugh.

blind blind

neat-o

I really like your sense of the head, if that means anything. As in, you know what's right, so you can make something completely wrong and have it be really, really good. I want to touch their faces, as I can imagine the ripples being leathery. Only thing I would change: maybe increase contrast a bit?